Roller peeler for potatoes and vegetables
Continuous abrasive peeling of the goods
- very good peeling results without flat peeling
- carborundum-coated rollers with varied granularity for low peeling losses
- rollers with knives for optimal surface quality
- low water consumption
- half-quick-system for easy changeover of the peeling rollers
- all peeling parameters can be set individually for different quality raw materials
- easy to operate
- closed housing with strong sheet metal covers for easy cleaning
- secondary peeling option for second quality level
Mode of operation
In a roller peeler, the goods are subjected to continuous, abrasive peeling by rotating rollers. The rollers can be fitted with carborundum or knives, and different combinations are also possible.
The new EIMA Half-Quick-System allows for quick roller changeovers. A speed-controlled screw conveyor transports the goods through the roller peeler. Spray lances are integrated in the roller peeler to wet-clean the goods. A surge tank for the peeling waste and a wastewater pump are located beneath the roller peeler.
- from 3,75 kW to 8,75 kW